We can help! Click the button at the bottom to call us now.
We offer a complete range of house clearance services in North Wales and the surrounding areas.
As a local family-run house clearing company, we have all the experience and resources required to carry out all kinds of property clearance and probate house clearance work. We can remove any household goods and waste, so that your property is left clean, tidy, and empty for sale, or transfer to a landlord.
We can clear all types of property, our house clearing services include
- Houses of all sizes and types
- House clearance after bereavement of deceased belongings
- Flats, even where there is no lift, or access is restricted
- Commercial premises, including factories and industrial units, shops and offices
- Storage facilities
- Farms and smallholdings
- Gardens and areas of land, including the removal of trees, undergrowth, sheds, vehicles, etc
- Deceased house clearance
As part of a house clearance, we also offer additional services, including
- Deep cleaning: Following a dirty house clearance, we can clean and sanitise heavily contaminated bathrooms, kitchens, toilets, or other rooms as required. This includes the cleaning of carpets and walls.
- Pest Control: The removal of insects, rodents and other pests.
- Securing your property: If required we can arrange for a locksmith to change the locks,
- Garden maintenance: We can maintain the garden , and keep it clear of rubbish, so that the property appears cared for, so as to prevent illegal dumping and vandalism.
- Illegal occupation (squatting): After eviction, we can clear and clean the property and secure all windows and doors.
- Hazardous waste disposal. If during a house clearance we encounter hazardous waste, including chemicals we can arrange for them to be disposed of in compliance with current UK legislation.
We are aware that a house clearance is often required in difficult circumstances, such as bereavement, and we pride ourselves on our expertise in carrying out our services with care, discretion, in a dignified way and with as little disruption as possible.
In particular, we will always:
- Take great care not to damage communal hallways, entrances, garden paths, gates and fences.
- Ensure that confidential documents, photographs, valuables etc, if discovered during a house clearance, are brought to the attention of the executors & relatives.
- Ensure that staff are bound by a confidentiality agreement which prevents them from disclosing any details of the house clearance, to any third party.
Compliance with statutory requirements and good practice
We are fully licensed by the Department of the Environment as waste carriers, and are insured against all third party risks. We carry out the disposal of all kinds of waste resulting from house clearance in a manner which complies in every way with environmental standards, good practice, and the relevant law.
Caring for the environment
We take great care to ensure that our operations have minimal environmental impact. We do this be taking responsibility for the goods we handle during a property clearance. We have three methods of disposal:
- Re-use: We do our utmost to ensure that as much as possible of the material we handle as a result of a house clearance is re-used. Re-use is more environmentally friendly than recycling, because there is no processing of any type involved. We donate items of furniture to charities and non profit organizations, which means that they are fully utilized.
- Recycling: Where re-use is not possible, we arrange for recyclable materials to be processed by local authorities. This includes paper, glass, plastic and metals.
- Responsible disposal: Only the residue of non reusable material is disposed of using local refuse amenities. At present, we either re-use or recycle 90% everything we handle.
Fair and Honest
Our aim is to run our business fairly, honestly and in an environmentally sound manner.
To that end, we guarantee that:
- The price we quote will be the price you pay. There are no hidden extras.
- We will do the job we promise to do.
- We will arrive on time, clear your house or property carefully and efficiently, and as quickly as possible, and leave it clean and tidy.
- We will have full regard to environmental issues in every part of our operations.
Free Advice and Quotation
For free advice and a no obligation quotation, call us free on 07702 488518, or click here to send us an email.